Amish Country Events
- 3rd Saturday Downtown Crafts Markets
- Arthur Arthur Amish Country Quilt Show
- 1st Saturday Craft/Flea/Antique Markets
- Arthur Strawberry Jam
- Spring / Fall Town Wide Garage Sales
- Spring / Fall Antique Markets
- Arthur July 4th Celebrations
- Moultrie-Douglas County Fair
- Arthur Amish Country Cheese Festival
- Amish Country Bike Tour
- Central Illinois Bragging Rights BBQ
- Arthur Mennonite Relief Sale
- Dicks Pumpkin House
- Christmas Kickoff & Lighted Parade
- Arthur's Breakfast with Santa
- Contact Us
- Area Activity Calendar
Vendor information and Applications
We invite many craft, food and entertainment vendors to Arthur on our festival weekends.
We'd like to have (and will give priority to) vendors of any kind that indicate they will have item(s) and/or displays that will tie into the "hook" of the event. As an example, at the Strawberry Jam in June, we'd like to see some kind of strawberry products or displays in every vendor. Of course not all can do this, but if you can, we will give you priority consideration for locations and space reservations.
As with most other events, time is of the essence. Early applications are encouraged.
If you are interested, here's how to join us.
Food and Drink Vendors -
We do limit the number and nature of the food and drink vendors at
all events. You may review the PDF forms below for costs and
availability, but you must contact us for exact
details and costs which will depend on the nature of your products.
If you have a hook that add to our theme you will receive priority
Entertainment, Rides, Attractions, or Unique or Special Vendors - we are always interested in new and unique attractions for our activities. You may send use the printed application and we will get back to you about costs and space availability call 217-543-2242 with information on your attraction or other event questions.
For vendor applications please call 217-543-2242